Ingredients for Stir fried Duck with Mango:
- 2-3 tbsp sesame or peanut oil
- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 250 g thinly shredded cooked duck meat
- sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 fresh, firm mango, skinned and cut into thin shreds or slices
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Heat oil in a wok, add onion and pepper and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Toss in duck meat and season with salt.
- Stir in hoisin sauce, then toss in mango and spring onions for 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Recipe Submitted by Ryan
Do you like this recipe?