Ingredients: (or preferred choice of fruits)
- 5 large strawberries, halved
- 1/4 honeydew and watermelon, cut into balls or cubes
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- some seedless grapes
- few mini bamboo skewers
- Prepare the fruit by washing the selected fruits.
- Thread the strawberries, honeydew, watermelon and grapes alternately onto skewers, placing at least 5-6 pieces of fruit on each skewer. Arrange the fruit skewers decoratively on a serving platter.
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp mint leaves - chopped finely
- Puree mangoes and yogurt in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Transfer puree in a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 drops of vanilla essence and sugar.
- Add chopped mint leaves. Mix well.
- Keep cool in refrigerator before serving with fruit kebabs.
Image Credit: Eleanor (WHU)(Very busy)
Recipe Submitted by: Velu Tim
Do you like this recipe?