- 90 g. soya beans soaked for 4 hours ( Alternatively you may crack the soya beans before soaking. The skin come loose easily and can be washed away - soaked 2-3 hours)
- 1 litre water
- 60 g. sugar to taste
- 2 screwpine leaves (pandan leaves) knotted
- Wash and remove skin form soya beans. Pound finely.
- Put soya beans to boil in water. Do not cover pot. Use low fire to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain. Boil with sugar and screpine leaves till sugar dossolves.
- Remove screwpine leaves.
- Serve hot or sold.
Do you like this recipe?