Easy Goreng Pisang recipe (Thai Fried Bananas).
Ingredients Jemput-Jemput Pisang:
- 2 over ripe banana mashed (preferable over ripen pisang emas)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1½ cup self-raising flour (sifted)
- Oil for deep frying
- Mixed above ingredients well together until it is homogenize. Make sure that the overall mixture is neither too dry nor too watery.
- Heat the wok with vegetable oil (almost 1 litre for deep frying) with medium fire. Slow down the fire as we are going to fry the batter.
- Use a clean spoon dip with oil before scoop the dough into the medium heat frying oil. Fry the jemput-jemput pisang gobs until it turns dark brown.
- Tossed its from the oil to plates with kitchen serviette paper. Serve hot as snack.
Don't forget to Print this Recipe
Buy and order books cheap online, novels, recipes, used books - Indonesian Food Recipes
Do you like this recipe?