Looking for a crab recipe? Look no more! This Singapore crab curry can be made at home with a lovely rice vermicelli. Easy and delicious crab curry recipe to cook beautiful meals yourself today!
2 crabs (washed and cracked)
Small amount of ginger
5 dry shallots
2 tbsp curry powder
2 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp ginger powder
1 spring onion
1 packet of vermicelli (soaked for halh an hour)
Salt to taste
1. Dice the onions, dry shallot and ginger. Heat the oil and fry these ingredients.
2. Dice the garlic and fry till fragrant.
3. Pound the tomato and add it into the wok and fry well.
4. Add in ginger powder, curry powder and paprika. Fry well through gently for 2-3 minutes.
5. Chop the crabs and fry them with the ingredients.
6. Add in vermicelli and fry well.
7. Add in choopped spring onions and salt to taste. Mix well over high heat.
8. Searve hot!
Note: This dish is of strong flavour and taste well when eaten with rice. Enjoy! Garnish with a little fresh coriander leaves as you wish.
Do you like this recipe?